They are designed in technology and equipment to worldwide unique levels and for a realistic gaming experience and training.
Depending on the claim, all models are suitable for amateur and professionals players.
For the ex-German national coach and current head coach of the Werner Schlager Academy, Richard Prause, can work with robot, for those who want to learn faster, be a useful addition for the training everyday:
"Working with a robot can be a means of achieving greater success for many players. The increased amount of ball contacts and exercises leads to a greater level of precision, footwork and technique."
Amicus Robot - Everyday Training
The advantages of all models:
• comfortable to transport, quick to build, easy to use
• Only approx. 6 kg (13.2 lbs)
• Amicus bag included
• 100 Balls per Minute
• 4-level height adjustment
• Head with 3 rollers - for variable Topspin, Backspin, Sidespin and No Spin
• Speed, spin and placement can be regulated directly on the control panel
For the Amicus PROFESSIONAL you don't have to be a real professional, just requiring the highest possible standards is enough.
The PROFESSIONAL has all the features of the models Basic and Advance at the highest level and adds:
• For each ball an exercise individually adjustable: spin + speed + trajectory + placement
• 8 Balls per exercise
• 99 exercises saved
• remote control (on / off and speed variation)
• IFC (individual Frequency Control) - for individual needs
• Cycle function - automatic game breaks